BPA Media Exchange Summit
BPA Media Exchange: 101 on Programmatic – Washington DC
Convene Tysons Corner | 1800 Tysons Boulevard | McLean VA
Friday, November 16, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EST)
Join BPA Worldwide as we host BPA Media Exchange: 101 on Programmatic in the Washington, DC, area (at Tysons Corner, McLean, VA) on Friday, November 16. A continental breakfast and lunch will be served.
Success in the digital media begins with an informed staff to sell and execute programs that meet the ever-changing demands from advertisers. In this summit, you’ll learn practical programmatic insights to engage with your advertisers from sale to activation including programmatic-direct, private marketplaces, account-based marketing and audience extension. The sessions will provide tutorials for publisher implementation as well as demonstrations of the buyer workflow. The highly-interactive program features immersive sessions led by experts from BPA, 614 Group, as well as the Publishing and Advertising communities.
The fee for the Media Exchange Summit is $599 for those with a site(s) that have contracted to participate in the Media Exchange, and $699 for those without a site in the Exchange.
Tuesday, October 30 2PM EDT
- A brief overview of programmatic tools to increase B2B digital ad revenue in the marketplace
- Revenue sources through the BPA Media Exchange
- Introduction to the 33Across platform’s premium ad units
- Monetizing audience data
The event also includes a live Q&A session at the conclusion of the presentation.
Originally broadcast Wednesday, March 21 2PM EST
· Introduction to automated buying and the media industry’s migration to digital/programmatic
· Launch of the B2B Media Exchange
· “Outlet mall” (auction) and “Premium mall” (direct) Selling
· New sales opportunities – Not a sales team killer, but a liberator!
· Audience data sharing
Join BPA Worldwide staff when they speak at the following events:
November 12-14, 2018
Fort Lauderdale, FL
BPA Worldwide serves as a key sponsor of industry events throughout the year.