BPA Digital Media Sales Training – NYC
Convene | 101 Park Avenue | New York, NY 10178
Wednesday, April 24, 2019 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (ET)
Join BPA Worldwide as we host the Digital Media Sales Training event on Wednesday, April 24, 2019, in New York City.
This highly interactive, day-long event – especially curated for publishers’ sales staff – will take a deep dive into the sales process for deploying ad programs requiring audience targeting and programmatic connectivity. You’ll experience plenty hands-on learning to help translate advertiser and agency requests into new value propositions that will lead to revenue success.
The day’s agenda includes:
- Evolution of Digital Media & Advertising
- Dissecting the Programmatic Process
- Hands-On Digital Sales Talk
- Digital Sales Execution
- Walking the Talk – Sales Role Playing
Bring colleagues and save $200 on every additional registration.
There are no live webinars scheduled at this time.
Originally broadcast on Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Join BPA Worldwide’s Scott Roulet for a free 30-minute webinar to help you separate the myths from realities of the programmatic advertising marketplace.
Originally broadcast Tuesday, October 30, 2018
- A brief overview of programmatic tools to increase B2B digital ad revenue in the marketplace
- Revenue sources through the BPA Media Exchange
- Introduction to the 33Across platform’s premium ad units
- Monetizing audience data
Originally broadcast Wednesday, March 21, 2018
· Introduction to automated buying and the media industry’s migration to digital/programmatic
· Launch of the B2B Media Exchange
· “Outlet mall” (auction) and “Premium mall” (direct) Selling
· New sales opportunities – Not a sales team killer, but a liberator!
· Audience data sharing
There are no speaking events scheduled at this time.
BPA Worldwide serves as a key sponsor of industry events throughout the year.